The KLIM Vented Sock is our most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable. Strategically-placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The KLIM Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
• HIGHLY BREATHABLE MOISTURE-WICKING COOLMAX® YARN
• KNIT MESH PANELS ACCELERATE WICKING AND VENTILATION
• TERRY KNIT FOR COMFORT PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
• ANKLE SUPPORT BAND KEEPS SOCK IN PLACE
• ARCH SUPPORT BAND KEEPS SOCK IN PLACE
• ZONAL PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
• IMPROVED ELASTICITY
• KNIT LOGOS
• ABOVE CALF DESIGN
• NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE
• ABOVE CALF HEIGHT FOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION AGAINST KNEE PADS/KNEE BRACES
• NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE FOR DURABILITY
• 55% COOLMAX®, 41% POLYAMIDE, 4% LYCRA
*Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX® boots.